Tuesday, June 27, 2006

gratuitous pup photos



sorry, yes, I'm afraid I will have to be added to the list of inconstant bloggers. I really intended to submit once a week, but, well, best intentions and all that. So today, you get pups. To your left, I'll start you off with Beau, the redheaded stepchild dog. (hey, I'm allowed to say that, I'm a redhead!) This is really a wonderful pic of him, very happy and relaxed at the park. He is a very good boy and has been super affectionate with me lately. He has a very highly developed intuition and can tell when his Momma needs extra puppy love. To the right of your screen is quite possibly my favorite picture of all time. Bailey has been riding in the car like this for a while, but we've never been able to capture it on film. Abbie is such a pretty girl, and I love how relaxed she looks, she doesn't mind at all giving her little buddy a shoulder to stand on. And Bailey, well, what else can I say about him? I think LD put it best when he asked "how can so much CUTE be stuffed into such a little dog?" :)

And maybe tomorrow I'll update all my spinning/knitting stuff.

teaser: I've got a new addiction- hooking! yep, just loooove saying 'I'm a hooker'. "Sorry dear, didn't get dinner ready, too busy hooking". ha! okay, well, pulling ya'lls dirty minds out of that gutter, my obsession is really Nantucket rug hooking (just like regular rug hooking, but you use yarn instead of wool strips). Tune in tomorrow for pics- same bat time, same bat channel.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Dear girl, your spinning is gorgeous (one would never know you were anything but a pro!) your babies are darling, and your blog enjoyable.

Only thing wrong? You oughta post more...!

Welcome to the knit bloggiverse. If I can be of any help to you (posting (html, pictures, links), knitting, spinning, dyeing or whatever...) feel free to email.

Glad to know ya!